Sleek Matte Liquid Lipsticks Review + Swatches
Sleek have released new colour in their liquid lipstick range and they have changed their packaging. I bought 4 of them. They cost £4.99 each.
Here are the swatches of the liquid lipstick :
- Long lastings
- Lighter ones dry quickly with out you feeling anything
- Nice colour selection but there aren't any browns
- The darker ones you can feel them drying on your lips.
- It drys your lips after taking it off
- It takes a longer time for you to take the liquid lipsticks off (only the darker ones)
- The application is not comfortable to use on the lips
Overall, I prefer the lighter colours as they are much better than the darker colours. When wearing them you cannot feel them at all but with the darker ones you can feel them drying on your lips. It made my lips feel like they're cracking. The wand isn't the best wand I have tried, it's hard not soft enough like Jeffree Stars one. However, the product is very pigmented. I really did want to like the red ones, I've tried these a couple of times but it didn't work for me however, I am going to try it a few more times but in different ways, see if any of them work for me. I will keep you updated through twitter or Instagram.
These are only available in the UK!
I hope you're having a lovely day or evening.
If you're having a crap day then don't worry it can't rain forever and it will be over!
Don't ever give up on your dreams.
Snapchat: @ibreathemakeup (I'm hardly on this but I use it time to time)
Sending ~hugs from my house to yours~
iBreathemakeup :) 143.