Hello my fellow readers :)Eid was last Thursday and I had a full face including lashes. If you don't know I don't wear makeup on a day to day bases. I only wear makeup if I go out with my friends and that is only eyeliner, mascara and lipstick or I wear makeup on on occasions and that would be all of it foundation, concealer etc other than that I do not wear makeup.
For Eid I had a full face. These are the products I used
- Makeup Forever Primer - Mattifying Primer
- Urban Decay Foundation - 5.5
- Urban Decay Concealer - Medium
- MUA shadow base
- Urban Decay Naked 1
- Urban Decay Smokey Palette
- Maybelline Eyes Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner -Black
- Avon Super Shock Gel Liner -Black
- Rimmel Clear Completion - Transparent 21
- Rimmel Lipliner - Wine
- Mac - Studded Kiss
- Ardell Lashes - Demi Wispes (not in the picture)
- Eyelure Lash Glue (not in the picture)
- Urban Decay Setting Spray (not in the picture)
When I wear makeup I always start with my eyes before putting my foundation on.... does anyone else or is that just me?
The Makeup Forever Primer actually helped my makeup look more flawless. Usually I would apply it with my fingers and it wouldn't set properly so I decided to ask a person over the counter of MUFE and they said use a brush which I did and my makeup came out matte the way I wanted it. Putting the concealer over the foundation made my face look flawless. Before I used to wear it under the foundation, I don't know why but changing it and putting it after the foundation has made a difference when I look at myself and it also has got me a few compliments.
Any suggestions for what you would like me to post next? Comment below or tweet me @ibreathemakeup